Do you want to sell your house fast for cash in the Central Texas Area?
Read the rest of the article so you will know how our local home buying program process works here at LJE Property Solutions.
Here at LJE Property Solutions, we’re an established home buying company based in Texas. If you’d rather connect with us over the phone and talk about our local home buying program, give us a call! You can reach us at 254-493-2101.
Here are a few of the advantages of working with us to sell your local Texas house fast.
Advantages of Working With A Professional Home Buying Company When You Sell A House For Cash In Central Texas
You have a few options when you sell your house here in our local market.
You can sell the house yourself, list it with an agent, or sell it to a reputable professional home buyer like LJE Property Solutions.
Here are a few of the advantages of working with a local professional home buying service.
- Convenience of the sale – Our company will buy your house “as is”, meaning you will not need to spend more money for repairs, you won’t need to fix it up, or worry about making it “pretty” for a showing. We’ll handle all repairs, inspections, etc. after we purchase your home. We’ll factor this into our offer, of course, but it saves you the money and the headache associated with getting your home ready to sell. We can close in as little as 7 days, or whenever you feel like it and you can have cash in your hands immediately.
- Avoid traditional buyer loan complications – When you sell a house for cash in Central Texas through our “cash for houses” program, you avoid the complications that come with a traditional home buyers loan application. Your buyer may not get the loan approval when it was anticipated or they may change their mind altogether. Since LJE Property Solutions and our local partners use our own cash to buy houses, we can close quickly and aren’t at the mercy of banks. This means a faster closing with less hassle than going the traditional route.
- Speed of the sale – In many occasions, when we work with local home owners who needs to sell their house fast for cash in the Central Texas Area, they don’t have the luxury of waiting 6+ months to sell. It may be foreclosure, financial difficulty or even bankruptcy to cause sellers to look for a speedy process that will alleviate these problems. Once you accept the cash offer, we can close on the timeline that you want. We can even close in as little as 7 days!
Here is a Comparison for Selling to Us Professional Home Buyers VS. To Real Estate Agents
- Competitive cash offer within 24 hours
- Tell us about your house, then we’ll carefully evaluate it with local market expertise and provide you with a fair, no-obligation offer.
- No Showings – No Hassles
- We buy your house “as-is,” so there are no open houses, no weekend showings, and no need to fix it up first.
- You choose your closing day
- Once we make an offer, we are able to close in days, not months. You pick the date that is best for you.
- We pay ALL closing costs
- Closing costs can add up, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees.
- Zero fees. Zero commissions
- Since we’re buying your house, we charge no fees and no commissions. The sales price is the amount that goes into your pocket.
- We’ll cover any repairs
- Does your house need repairs? We’ll handle them for you. You can even leave behind unwanted items and we’ll haul them off – no extra charge.
Listing your house with an agent
- The months it takes to sell add up
- Your home is costing you money the whole time it sits on the market. Some people just can’t wait 90 days to sell their house.
- Plenty of showings and disruption to your life
- Not only do you have to get your house ready to show, but the number of showings can provide a serious disruption to your life.
- It takes forever to close
- It takes anywhere from 30-60 days to close after accepting a buyer’s offer – that’s assuming that their financing doesn’t fall through…
- 1-2% in closing costs paid by you, the seller
- On average, a seller is responsible for up to 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs.
- Fees and commissions stack up
- In addition to closing costs, commissions and fees stack up and reduce how much goes in your pocket. On average, 6% in commissions/fees are paid by a seller.
- You could be on the hook for repairs
- Depending on what pops under during the inspection period, you could be on the hook for repairs that you didn’t know you needed.
Check out our video to learn more about the process!
Need To Sell A House For Cash In Texas?
Get A Fast, Fair No Obligation Cash Offer Today!
Central Texas area home owners work with us for many reasons including convenience, speed and less hassle than the traditional “list it with an agent” route.
For more information on how you can sell your house fast for cash in the Central Texas Area, call us today at 254-493-2101 and we will assist you with a cash offer at hand or you can simply fill out our online form and we shall get back to you promptly.