You are trying to sell your house that won’t just sell in Belton TX , what are you doing wrong?
The information from the internet and other people says that the real estate market is hot. Having high demands, multiple offers on house, but where is the contract for your house?
These tips could be just what you need to help you sell your Belton home.
Why won’t my house sell in Belton? – Tips To Cure It
1) Get good help.
Just like before, there are novice agents and investors rushing into the booming market trumpeting that they know what they’re doing.
But they don’t. They’re getting hit hard with the nuances of financing, deal structure, and evaluation. Seriously, chances are good that real estate is your biggest investment – don’t trust just anyone’s advice. If you want great results, partner with the pros.
2) Look into who you want to sell to. Investors or agents?
Sell your house to LJE Property Solutions
We’ll make you a fair cash offer so you can sell without the hassles and stress of listing.
- Competitive cash offer within 24 hours
- Tell us about your house, then we’ll carefully evaluate it with local market expertise and provide you with a fair, no-obligation offer.
- No Showings – No Hassles
- We buy your house “as-is,” so there are no open houses, no weekend showings, and no need to fix it up first.
- You choose your closing day
- Once we make an offer, we are able to close in days, not months. You pick the date that is best for you.
- We pay ALL closing costs
- Closing costs can add up, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees.
- Zero fees. Zero commissions
- Since we’re buying your house, we charge no fees and no commissions. The sales price is the amount that goes into your pocket.
- We’ll cover any repairs
- Does your house need repairs? We’ll handle them for you. You can even leave behind unwanted items and we’ll haul them off – no extra charge.
Listing your house with an agent
The amount of time, money and stress involved with listing your house adds up.
- The months it takes to sell add up
- Your home is costing you money the whole time it sits on the market. Some people just can’t wait 90 days to sell their house.
- Plenty of showings and disruption to your life
- Not only do you have to get your house ready to show, but the number of showings can provide a serious disruption to your life.
- It takes forever to close
- It takes anywhere from 30-60 days to close after accepting a buyer’s offer – that’s assuming that their financing doesn’t fall through…
- 1-2% in closing costs paid by you, the seller
- On average, a seller is responsible for up to 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs.
- Fees and commissions stack up
- In addition to closing costs, commissions and fees stack up and reduce how much goes in your pocket. On average, 6% in commissions/fees are paid by a seller.
- You could be on the hook for repairs
- Depending on what pops under during the inspection period, you could be on the hook for repairs that you didn’t know you needed.
3) Do make necessary repairs or improvements.
Unfixed stuff scares buyers. Show that you’ve been a responsible property owner and get all the little details fixed.
Don’t leave gaps in the trim or plates off of the switches. Get it inspected by a professional home inspector, and show off the healthy home report. This goes a long way towards establishing confidence that they’re making a good purchase. This is the case for selling to agents.
If you sell your home to real estate investors you can sell your home in as-is conditions. They’ll handle all repairs, inspections, etc. after they purchase your home. They’ll factor this into their offer, of course, but it saves you the money and the headache associated with getting your home ready to sell.
5) Pricing matters a lot.
If you’re getting a lot of showings but not a lot of offers, you might not be too far off in price. If your best efforts to advertise your property aren’t making the phone ring, you’re probably overpriced.
6) Every property will sell – sometime.
There’s no magic formula – but there’s no substitute for experience.
Selling Your Temple Home Can Be A Quick And Easy Process
LJE Property Solutions buys houses in and around Temple (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your home. Because we pay cash and because we are buying your Temple home directly, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule.
Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees and no commissions… like there are when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is).
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.
If you need to sell a house near Belton, we can help you. We buy Belton TX houses.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.