Relocation is a complicated exercise in coordination. We get local Temple home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I Have To Relocate and Need To Sell My House in Temple“. The great thing is that we’re able to help those sellers sell their house quickly (because we’re actively buying houses in Temple TX right now!).
So what can you do in this difficult situation?
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house for 2 years. That gets expensive and it doesn’t have to be that way.
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast and As-Is In Temple… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long you may or may not be able / willing to sell the house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house.
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Temple TX agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
What Is The Difference Between Selling to Investors And Real Estate Agents?
SELLING TO INVESTORS
Our Cash Offer Program
- Competitive cash offer within 24 hours
- Tell us about your house, then we’ll carefully evaluate it with local market expertise and provide you with a fair, no-obligation offer.
- No Showings – No Hassles
- We buy your house “as-is,” so there are no open houses, no weekend showings, and no need to fix it up first.
- You choose your closing day
- Once we make an offer, we are able to close in days, not months. You pick the date that is best for you.
- We pay ALL closing costs
- Closing costs can add up, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees.
- Zero fees. Zero commissions
- Since we’re buying your house, we charge no fees and no commissions. The sales price is the amount that goes into your pocket.
- We’ll cover any repairs
- Does your house need repairs? We’ll handle them for you. You can even leave behind unwanted items and we’ll haul them off – no extra charge.
SELLING TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS
- The months it takes to sell add up
- Your home is costing you money the whole time it sits on the market. Some people just can’t wait 90 days to sell their house.
- Plenty of showings and disruption to your life
- Not only do you have to get your house ready to show, but the number of showings can provide a serious disruption to your life.
- It takes forever to close
- It takes anywhere from 30-60 days to close after accepting a buyer’s offer – that’s assuming that their financing doesn’t fall through…
- 1-2% in closing costs paid by you, the seller
- On average, a seller is responsible for up to 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs.
- Fees and commissions stack up
- In addition to closing costs, commissions and fees stack up and reduce how much goes in your pocket. On average, 6% in commissions/fees are paid by a seller.
- You could be on the hook for repairs
- Depending on what pops under during the inspection period, you could be on the hook for repairs that you didn’t know you needed.
Who Is LJE Property Solutions And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Temple?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Temple home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the Temple community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Temple real estate, so please feel free to call us at 254.493.2101 and chat with us anytime.